Documents, Archives & Forms

Below, you’ll find the forms and documents you’ll need to volunteer for OKMS. Be sure to contact the PTA if you have additional questions.

PTA Reimbursement Form

Volunteers must complete a PTA reimbursement form to request reimbursement for vendor goods or services. Please submit completed forms and associated receipts to the PTA treasurer. Questions? Contact Jennifer Williams for additional information.

Volunteer Request Form

Parents must complete a Hanover County volunteer request form each school year to be eligible to volunteer at Oak Knoll. In addition, OKMS PTA requests that each volunteer complete a volunteer form indicating the activities you would like to support. Please submit both forms to our PTA volunteer coordinator, Meredith Martin.


For more information about our PTA, please read our bylaws.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.